Aleak has technical resources to adapt to a wide variety of production requirements and state-of-the-art technologies for manufacture of prototypes and low volume productions:
Technical capacity and team of people
- Erfurt 1200-ton 4000×2500 mechanical press.
- Onapress 400-ton 2400×1000 hydraulic press.
- Arisa 250-ton 1500×900 mechanical press.
- 3D laser. Prima Power model rapido® evoluzione2. 4080x1530x765.
- Three-dimensional 4000 x 1600 x 1800mm.
- Faro laser arm.
Through our partners, we also have:
- 1000-ton 3500×2200 hydraulic press with furnace for hot stamping.
- Loire 650-ton 3500×2000 hydraulic press.
We believe in a job well done
We have a team of 25 highly qualified people who take pride in a job well done.
- Management (financial, industrial and commercial).
- Quality and technical management.
- Workshop (stamping tools and presses).
- 2D and 3D laser cutting.
Technology serving production
The manufacturing technologies Aleak uses for its processes are as follows:
- Catia V5 (5 licences).
- Autoform (1 licence).
- Tebis (1 licence).
Aleak always looks to the future, committing to Research and Development, which form part of our business philosophy and our process of developing and manufacturing parts and tools.